: Medical :
Added: June 7, 2017
Sale Price: Free
Regular Price: Free
Location: Oklahoma - Oklahoma City
Type of job: Full time
Patient Services Representative
PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – O.U. MEDICAL – OKLAHOMA CIY
Full time job offer
The Patient Services Representative registers, classifies, admits and schedules appointments for patients.
- Interviews patients and responsible parties to obtain personal, demographic and financial information required for the registration of patients. Serves as hospital systems intake.
- Schedules appointments following appropriate procedures and guidelines. Directs the flow of patients and visitors through the use of the hospital information system. Directs patients and visitors to appropriate sources for other inquiries.
- Gives information of a general nature regarding access to the hospital, general operating procedures, etc., to patients and visitors.
- Reviews registrations, admissions, and appointments for accuracy.
- Receives physician’s orders to admit, register or schedule a patient.
- Collects money and issue receipts for hospital services rendered.
- Maintains various reports and logs as appropriate.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00322-26696&lang=en